RESCHEDULED / POSTPONED EVENTS If an event is postponed, rescheduled, or moved, your tickets are still valid for the new date and no further action is required. Emails will be sent to ticket holders notifying them of any available refund options for the event. The status of your event, and any options available, can always be found in your online account. If you have tickets to an event promoted by All In One Tickets that has been postponed for more than 60 days—and no rescheduled dates have been announced – a 30-day window for refunds will open at that time.PURCHASE CONDITIONS
Before making your purchase please check carefully the event , section , date , number of tickets requested and total cost (price) .
All In One Tickets only distributes tickets for the events offered on its official website www.allinonetickets.com , so the company is not responsible for the content of the shows and/or events, nor for their schedules.
All In One Tickets provides you with the best place available at the time of making the purchase, according to the requested price.
Your purchase is subject to the authorization of the credit card with which the payment is made and verification of the data of your Bank.
All In One Tickets is not responsible for the loss, misplacement, theft, total or partial destruction, mutilation, damage or any impairment suffered by the tickets, therefore, the user assumes all responsibility for them and under no circumstance or reason will All In One Tickets carry out the replenishment of tickets.
Once the final purchase of the tickets has been made, no type of change, refund or cancellation of the tickets can be made and in the event that the event is canceled, the service charges and shipping of the tickets will not be refundable.
Each ticket purchased through the official site is subject to a service charge additional to the price of the original ticket, as well as a charge for home delivery or Will Call.
Unless expressly provided otherwise, once the tickets have been purchased, they may be collected at the property's box office, up to one hour before the event or at any delivery center ( such as participating stores ), designated in advance for such effects.
Once the payment of the tickets has been made, the user must appear in person and provide the following documents and information, in order to receive their ticket(s):
- Purchase confirmation number.
- Official identification (federal or state).
- Present the credit or debit card (physically) with which the purchase of the ticket(s) was made.
In order to protect your safety, guarantee your purchase and attendance at the event of your choice, no person and under no circumstances will be given tickets if they do not meet the aforementioned requirements.
Remember that it is essential that the user who made the purchase appear in person to pick up the event tickets on the established dates and times .
If you have any questions, please contact the customer service department at 1 (800) 710-6255, during business hours Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
By making use of this electronic ticket purchase system through the page www.allinonetickets.com , I as a user: (i) declare that I am a person (natural or legal), with full legal capacity to bind myself under the terms and conditions established on this website; (ii) I acknowledge that I have carefully and diligently read each and every one of the terms and conditions of service, including but not limited to (a) purchase conditions, (b) privacy conditions and (c) conditions of use of the Will Call system and the ticket sales service through the All In One Tickets system , contained in this website www.allinonetickets.comand (iii) I accept each and every one of the terms and conditions of service of Will Call and of the ticket sales service through the All In One Tickets system , contained in the website www.allinonetickets.com , as well as in the tickets issued through the All In One Tickets system .
All In One Tickets is an independent company legally constituted under the laws of the United States of America and its purpose, among others, is the purchase, sale, promotion and distribution of tickets for all types of concerts, cultural, sporting, artistic and special events. , among others.
All In One Tickets is an independent distributor that buys and sells tickets both in the primary market and in the secondary market, as a result, the prices of our tickets are normally above the average cost, since the policitation of our tickets reflects in directly the economic effects of the law of supply and demand.
All In One Tickets , as part of its event promotion policy, may, in the cases, conditions and events in which it is applicable, offer its tickets below the average cost.
The conditions of use to which each and every one of the users of our website www.allinonetickets.com are subject and bound are the following:
1. By using or visiting our website www.allinonetickets.com (hereinafter "the Site"), you as a user of our services, expressly agree and agree to comply with each and every one of the terms and conditions of use of the Site.
2. As a user, you agree to comply with each and every one of the laws and regulations in force and applicable to the use of the Site.
3. As a user, in this act, you assume each and every one of the risks for the use of this Site.
4. All In One Tickets reserves the exclusive right to reform, delete, revoke, add, amend or by any means modify the terms and conditions of use of the Site, without implying any responsibility for All In One Tickets .
5. The terms and conditions of the Site are binding on all users of the Site.
6. All In One Tickets expressly reserves the right to file any claim, complaint and/or legal action that may be appropriate, directly or indirectly, against users or third parties for violation of the terms and conditions of use of the Site. .
7. All In One Tickets expressly reserves the right to exclude any of its users from using its website www.allinonetickets.com , for violating the use, legal or administrative provisions of the Site and, where appropriate, All In One Tickets may unilaterally and without the need for any judicial declaration, terminate any contract and/or agreement it has with the user, as well as, where appropriate, cancel previously issued tickets and/or take the legal actions it deems appropriate to protect the users. interests of All In One Tickets , any of its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, employers, employees or third parties.
8. The user of the Site may not under any circumstances duplicate, download, publish, modify or distribute in any way the content of the Site.
9. The user of the Site is solely and exclusively authorized to review events, dates, prices, locations and advertising information for the purchase of tickets or merchandise advertised on the website www.allinonetickets.com
10. Any illegal or unauthorized use of this Site constitutes a violation of the conditions of use allowed to users, for which All In One Tickets reserves the right to exercise legal actions against the user, to repair the damage and / or damage that the latter has caused.
11. The use of the Site is very personal, so the user assumes all responsibility regarding its use.
12. The content and software of the Site is the property of All In One Tickets and is protected by national and international copyright laws and others related to and applicable to it.
13. It is the user's obligation to carefully review: (i) the purchase conditions, (ii) privacy conditions and (iii) conditions of use of the Site, respectively, which govern each and every one of the transactions carried out on the Site.
14. The user unequivocally states that all the information provided by the latter is true.
15. The user is solely responsible for the use and visit of the Site, so in this act, expressly and irrevocably releases All In One Tickets from any type of civil, criminal, labor, commercial, administrative, fiscal or of any other nature for the direct or indirect use of the Site.
16. All In One Tickets declares and the user accepts and agrees that All In One Tickets is not responsible for errors (of any kind) published on the Site.
17. All In One Tickets declares and the user accepts and agrees that All In One Tickets is not responsible for system interruptions.
18. All In One Tickets declares and the user accepts and agrees that All In One Tickets is not responsible for any download from the Site that, where appropriate, contains any virus, worm, “ trojans ” or any other type of harmful or destructive contamination.
19. All In One Tickets states and the user accepts and agrees that all tickets and services offered on the Site are delivered by All In One Tickets "as is" and "as available".
20. All In One Tickets declares and the user accepts and agrees that All In One Tickets is free from all liability for warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
21. All In One Tickets declares and the user accepts and agrees that All In One Tickets will not be responsible for any damage and/or harm that arises or may arise as a direct or indirect consequence of the use of this Site, including, but not limited to, damages direct, indirect damages, incidental damages, punitive damages and consequential damages.
22. All In One Tickets declares and the user accepts and agrees that All In One Tickets does not guarantee any specific results from the use of this Site or from the use of the services provided by All In One Tickets .
23. All In One Tickets states and the user accepts and agrees that All In One Tickets is released from all liability for any act, omission and/or conduct by any user, third parties, advertisers and/or sponsors of the Site.
24. All In One Tickets is not responsible for the products, services, actions or inaction of any venue, artist, promoter or any third party in connection with the Site or referred to on the Site.
25. Under no circumstances will All In One Tickets be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, or for lost profits, income or business opportunities, even if All In One Tickets has been advised of the possibility of such damages. .
26. Any dispute or controversy involving an event and/or the purchase, sale, promotion and/or distribution of tickets or any dispute related to this Site, will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws in force and competent jurisdiction in the State of California, superseding any principles of interpretation or applicable law. User agrees that any legal action or equity action arising out of or related to the foregoing terms shall be brought only in the state or federal courts located in the County of Los Angeles, State of California and User consents and is You expressly submit to the personal jurisdiction of said courts for the purpose of litigating any action.
27. In this act, the user expressly and irrevocably states that it is their will to release All In One Tickets, its subsidiaries, directors, officers, managers, agents, employees, contractors and main subsidiaries of All In One Tickets, present or future, from any liability of a civil, criminal, labor, administrative, mercantile, fiscal or any other nature, derived from any loss, claim, demand, obligation or claim, including reasonable attorneys' fees, which in any way whether directly or indirectly presented by the user or by any third party, arising from the use of this Site, including, but not limited to, the use of the Site to provide a link to another Internet site or to upload or download content or any other information to the Site.
28. All In One Tickets has no control or legal obligation over the conditions of the places, premises or establishments where the events are held. The owner of the premises, place or establishment, or where appropriate, the promoter of the event, must at all times comply with the respective laws and safety regulations. Therefore, All In One Tickets , its affiliates, directors, officers, managers, agents, employees, contractors and main subsidiaries will not be held responsible for any injury, damage or harm caused by non-compliance with legal requirements and applicable laws for such purposes.
All In One Tickets is a registered trademark. All rights reserved.
This page is operated by All In One Tickets Entertainment LP (trading as All In One Tickets ) located at 7250 bandini blvd, Commerce, CA 90040. All In One Tickets is an e-commerce platform operating in the United States that provides consumers with various services including but not limited to, event tickets, movie tickets, and merchandise sales.
All In One Tickets is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
BY VISITING THIS PAGE (THE "SITE"), YOU AGREE AND AUTHORIZE THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY (INCLUDING ITS UPDATES AND MODIFICATIONS FROM TIME TO TIME). IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR INFORMATION TO BE SUBJECT UNDER THE GUIDELINES BELOW, PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH YOUR INFORMATION OR INTERACT WITH OUR SERVICES.